Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 62: Alive and Well!

This is going to be extremely out of order, but I just wanted everyone to know that we are alive and well and loving the Sierras!

There is very little to no cell reception in this grand range, and we opted for a resupply strategy that is keeping us in the heart of the Sierras for seventeen days.  I am filthy, but as happy as can be. 

As you may know, my good friend from Iowa,Tara Reiter-Marolf, is posting my blogs for me.  I send her Word documents and photos, and she puts it all together.  I know, I owe her!  So, she'll be posting the past days over as long as she needs.  I just unloaded all of my text and way too many photos.  I feel pretty bad about it!

So, for now, know that we are marching along, pausing for headstands on the mountain passes.  It is a hard journey, but a grand time.


1 comment: